The Forgotten Arts Book 1 by Richard M. Bacon 1975 Softcover
The Forgotten Arts - Yesterday's Techniques Adapted To Today's Materials by Richard M. Bacon includes:
- Managing the small woodlot
- Cooking on a wood stove
- Keeping a family cow
- Wild greens and how to fix them
- Keeping chickens for home use
- Whole wheat bread from grain to loaf
- Raising and drying beans and corn
- Creating natural dyes from common plants
- Brewing apple cider and vinegar at home
- Making plain and fancy soap
This is a 1975 First Edition softcover published by Yankee Magazine. 64 pages.
Size: 6" x 9"
Condition - Very Good - very gently used. Clean pages.
Price includes shipping.